Sunday, August 27, 2017

[Cheerful Music]...

Hey guys!

Hope you've been having a fantastic weekend ^_^ Mine has been pretty good!

So, my fiancé has introduced me to my latest obsession...and I'm only 12 years or so behind! I am currently addicted to the show The Office. It is so good!!!

Awesome show, woo!!
If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest you hop on Netflix and watch it before it's removed. [Okay, I just Googled it, and it looks like the show actually isn't being taken off of Netflix] I'm not a big tv-watcher, and it's pretty rare that I find a show that I like enough to follow for more than a couple of seasons. This show is definitely an exception!

Why is that, you ask?

Reasons to watch The Office:
  1. It's lighthearted and funny! There are a ton of serious things going on in the world right now. Sometimes, it's nice to get a break from all of the doom and gloom.
  2. If you work in an office environment, you'll likely find this show to be pretty relatable.
  3. I like that the episodes are short. Streaming an episode takes about 20 minutes, and sometimes, that's all of the free time I can get!
  4. The character dynamics are fantastic! Watch an episode or two, and you'll soon learn that each character has their own quirks and the way these quirks interact are often comically brilliant.
  5. I really like some of the relationships...well, one relationship, in particular. I feel like my fiancé and I can really relate, and it's pretty great! ^_^
Short post, but I just wanted to spend a little bit gushing about my newfound favorite show. Go watch it! I bet you'll probably like it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free...

Well... When I started this blog, I certainly wasn't intending to wait months between posts....and yet, here we are! Because it'...