Friday, May 11, 2018

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free...

Well...

When I started this blog, I certainly wasn't intending to wait months between posts....and yet, here we are!

Because it's been so long, I suppose I need to go ahead and get the 'catching up' out of the way.

Things are pretty average and chill for us, which is always good! The kiddo has been doing super well in school and can't wait for summer vacation to start in a few weeks. [**sigh** oh, how I miss having a summer vacation...]

Now that Spring is well under way, the hubby has started back with his lawn maintenance business! [It's his second job, and man, it keeps him busy!] He's picked up several new clients this year, which means a loooootttt more work for him....I'm super proud of him, though!

**ponders**

Now that I think about it, I don't guess there's really all that much to update on...such a huge difference this year in comparison to the wedding planning chaos of last year!

Alrighty. I will try my absolute best to post again soon. Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free...

Well... When I started this blog, I certainly wasn't intending to wait months between posts....and yet, here we are! Because it'...