Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday...

More wedding updates!

We finally applied for our passports! Passport applications are stressful, for whatever reason...and they're quite expensive! One thing's for sure though, I know we're both glad to have passports out of way!

Another wedding thing: I ordered our invitations today!

I'd put off ordering invitations because I couldn't decide on a ceremony time. But, this morning, I bit the bullet, chose a time, and finally settled on an invitation design! Plus, there was a fantastic deal for wedding invitations on Groupon. I got the invitations and RSVP cards for about 40% of actual cost! **happy dance** With the wedding getting more and more expensive, I'll gladly jump on just about any opportunity to save money. We're doing pretty good about staying on budget, but the goal was to come in as much under budget as possible...

Not much else is going on for us right now; more of the same work/school, home, sleep, repeat. Gotta love that daily grind, eh?

Sidenote: I'm very weakly setting a personal goal to try to lose a bit of weight before the big day...the fiancé and I have been talking about it since long before we even got engaged, but we haven't really made any of the changes needed for results. I'll keep you guys posted about this, hopefully I'll have some positive updates for you, next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free...

Well... When I started this blog, I certainly wasn't intending to wait months between posts....and yet, here we are! Because it'...