Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday...

Hey guys!!

I've decided to move my blog from WordPress to Blogger...I find that Blogger is an easier platform to use, and I'm more able to customize my blog the way I'd like. I transferred all of the posts from my "Realism and Reverie" blog to this one and will continue to write new posts here!

So, October is a big month for TV shows...Several of my favorite shows return from hiatus this month and I am super excited!

Hehehe ^_^
This is Us started it’s second season a couple of weeks ago (at the end of September, but’s it’s close enough to be counted as October, I think), Supernatural kicked off its 13th season last week, Walking Dead comes back on Sunday, and Stranger Things returns right before Halloween! And it’s just in time, I finally finished watching all of The Office a couple of weeks ago...hanging out in Netflix limbo with nothing to watch is no fun, at all!

Favorite shows aside, everything else seems to be going pretty well! Wedding planning is still chugging along [less than a month, now!!], the kiddo made the honor roll this 9 weeks [**happy dance**]...yep! Everything's pretty great! ^_^

This is going to be a quick, short post...just wanted to write one for the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free...

Well... When I started this blog, I certainly wasn't intending to wait months between posts....and yet, here we are! Because it'...