Thursday, July 20, 2017

Juggling...

Hey guys!

I've got a pretty busy schedule, but I plan to write posts whenever I can. I'm actually writing this one while sitting at one of my kiddo's extracurricular activities...he's taking archery!

As much as I love that he's learning such a cool sport, I definitely hate all of the sitting and waiting. All of the lovely sunshine and Alabama humidity makes for quite a miserable experience. Imagine sitting in a sauna, and all of the bugs make it even worse! Oh, the things we do for our kids...

How about you guys? Do you take your kids to do extra activities and such? If so, how do you manage your schedules?

With school being out, getting my kiddo to his activities isn't too terrible...but I know that will change in a few weeks. [Can you believe that the summer is almost over already?!] I know that lots of parents have perfected the juggle of school schedules and extras, for multiple kids, even!

I'm just hoping I manage too keep some semblance of sanity while I'm driving all over the place ^_^

Well, I was hoping to have some super cool gaming/nerdy thing to post about, but looks like parenting won today....I will definitely work on finding some more entertaining things to write about soon. Until then, I hope you guys are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free...

Well... When I started this blog, I certainly wasn't intending to wait months between posts....and yet, here we are! Because it'...